Interested in learning more about becoming/being vegan and/or need some help transitioning to a plant-based diet and/or vegan lifestyle? If so, I’d love to help you.
Coaching is customized to meet your specific needs. It can via phone, Skype, or in-person (local to Sedona/Verde Valley area or for an additional fee if travel is required).
The first session provides the opportunity for you to tell me where you are in your journey, where you’d like to go, and your strengths/challenges to get there.
Based upon that introductory session, subsequent sessions are uniquely tailored for you. They can include such topics as:
- Vegan 101: The Basics of a plant-based diet and what it means to live a vegan lifestyle.
- The Vegan Kitchen: Together, we would take into account your kitchen design, appliances and other accessories, your cooking prowess, the time you have available to create meals, your food likes and dislikes, etc. to create an environment that would be conducive to creating nutritious and delicious vegan meals in your own kitchen.
- Based upon your preferences, I would develop a list of standard pantry and refrigerator items as well as recipes to create delightful, healthful vegan meals.
- Grocery shopping tips, which could include a trip to the grocery store to stock you pantry and refrigerator and learn how to read labels.
- Kitchen and culinary tips and techniques to simplify your meal preparations.
- Veganifying your heirloom and favorite recipes.
- Creating meal plans.
- Living a vegan lifestyle.
Once you’ve completed the purchase, you will be directed to another page to schedule your first appointment time.
Group Coaching is available (in-person only) at the base price of the Single Session and Package Pricing plus an additional $20 for each additional participant per session in the Sedona/Verde Valley area (additional fees would apply if travel is required). Email me for more information, for invoicing, and/or scheduling.