As promised last week…
… the rest of the recipes!
Last week I introduced you to Sue. But we had so many delicious recipes to share with you, I decided to break it up and give you the rest this week. I’ve also linked in last week’s recipes too.
- Kofta (plaintain balls made with onions, cilantro, green chili in a tomato gravy)
- Arbi (root vegetable cooked with cumin and turmeric)
- Lotus Root (cooked in a tomato onion gravy)
- Guwar (a flat bean cooked with Kachari—a sour-tasting, powdered spice, onion, cumin, turmeric, chili powder, soy yogurt)
- Stuffed green chillis (stuffed with cumin, amchur, coriander, black pepper, red pepper, salt, then roasted)
- Tindora (green vegetable which looks very similar to small cucumbers, cooked with cumin and turmeric)
- Long Beans with Aloo — potatoes (long beans are at least a foot long. Prepared with cumin seeds, turmeric, anardana—pomagrante powder)